Dragonflies OS Club
Dragonflies offers fun and engaging childcare for 4 to 12 year olds, within newly-renovated dedicated premises. Providing convenient out of school care.
- Breakfast Club – from 7.30-9.00am, includes a nutritious breakfast.
- After School Club – from 3.00-6.00pm, includes varied teas and a wide range of indoor/outdoor activities.
- Holiday Club – from 7.30am-6.00pm.
- Flexible childcare – regular/one-off bookings taken with no minimum requirement.
- Fully qualified staff, managed by Rushden Day Nursery team.
- Ofsted registered – childcare vouchers accepted and childcare tax credits can be claimed.
Dragonflies is next open for the Summer Holidays. See what exciting things we will be doing here Dragonflies Summer Holidays
From today (17th July) you will be able to create your user account and register your children on our new online booking system. Please visit Davidson-Roberts to register for an account and then add your child(ren)’s details. Please ensure that you provide the name and contact number for three emergency contacts, and then assign these to each child when you complete their registration form. Bookings for Dragonflies before and after school club will not be open until Wednesday 25th July, when you will be able to book your spaces for the Autumn term.**Please note – if you have already registered online to use our holiday clubs you do not have to register again – you will be able to book all of our clubs on the one site.**
01933 418309 / email@example.com