Dragonflies OS Club
Dragonflies offers fun and engaging childcare for 4 to 12 year olds, within newly-renovated dedicated premises. Providing convenient out of school care.
- Breakfast Club – from 7.30-9.00am, includes a nutritious breakfast.
- After School Club – from 3.00-6.00pm, includes varied teas and a wide range of indoor/outdoor activities.
- Holiday Club – from 7.30am-6.00pm.
- Flexible childcare – regular/one-off bookings taken with no minimum requirement.
- Fully qualified staff, managed by Rushden Day Nursery team.
- Ofsted registered – childcare vouchers accepted and childcare tax credits can be claimed.
Due to the current situation with COVID-19 and to protect our staff and children, Dragonflies will be closed from Friday 27 March. Any queries/enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks Davidson Roberts
Bookings for Dragonflies before and after school club for is open, you are able to book spaces via this link. Davidson-Roberts You will need to to create your user account and register your children on our new online booking system and add your child(ren)’s details. Please ensure that you provide the name and contact number for three emergency contacts, and then assign these to each child when you complete their registration form. **Please note – if you have already registered online to use our holiday clubs you do not have to register again – you will be able to book all of our clubs on the one site.**
01933 418309 / email@example.com